Play It Again, Jack.
Earlier this afternoon, I was treated to a lovely impromptu concert by Mr. Jackson Parrish Duncan. In case you didn't know, Jack has shown tremendous talent on the piano since a very early age.Today's concert certainly did not disappoint. There was even singing involved! And, quite honestly, most of the time he was actually on pitch!
There were moments when he showed signs of tiring, but a little clapping from me along with a "Bravo!" or "Encore!" kept him playing for a full 30 minutes.
What a great kid. What a lucky Mommy.












4 Comments:
Can you come and decorate my house? :o)
What a precious boy. And what a fabulous photo!!!
Oh ha ha, Heather. Sure, I'll help you decorate. Let's see...my three main sources of inspiration are:
1. flea markets
2. yard sales
3. dumpsters
trash to treasure, I tell ya! but sure, call me and we'll discuss fees...heehee.
I seriously doubt you need any help. I've heard about your house, and it was all good!
LOVE that picture. Sounds like the muscial talent is going from father to son :)
Post a Comment
<< Home