Lock Up Your Daughters!
If only those chunky legs could stretch out far enough for those sweet feet to reach the pedals, we'd have a real problem. As it stands now, our biggest (and most peace-disturbing) concern is the horn.
And the raucous laughter that follows.
But that's too cute to be a real concern!
So, to all of our friends with daughters, this is just a heads up. If he's this cute behind the wheel now, imagine how cute he'll be when he can actually see over the wheel! Bless our hearts.













2 Comments:
Mary Alice,
I read your blog almost everyday and I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy it, especially this entry. We will be sure and lock Hannah up, well at least until she is thirty and we allow her to date. :) Jack will have to meet Hannah soon. I'm glad you all are doing well, I can't wait to hear more about the American Idol experience. I promise to be better at commenting, that is if Hannah gives me a chance. She is crawling now and into everything. Have a great night. We miss you guys. You need to take a road trip to Kentucky. :)
Emmy will be locked up tight. Then again, if she takes after her mother, you'd better lock up Jack!! So cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home