Monday, September 12, 2005

Everbody Love Parfait!

If you are a fan of the movie Shrek, like we are, then you knew immediately to read that line in your best Eddie-Murphy-As-Donkey voice. If you don't like Shrek, then you probably think I can't spell and have terrible grammar. Oh well.

Take a look at this:

This, my friends, prior to being the lovely concoction you see above, was a glass of Juicy Juice, a grilled cheese sandwich and two potato chips. However, being the culinary genius that he is, Jack took one look at the plain old sandwich/chip/drink combo I had provided for dinner and thought, "BORING! How about Parfait? Everbody love Parfait!" So, he proceeded to create what I like to call Jack's Super Scrumptious Juicy Cheese Sandwich Parfait, With A Chip (as opposed to a cherry) On Top. Yum, right?

Well, you would think so. After all, it looks so delectable, don't you think? Jack decided to personally try out his concoction, however, and I am sad to report that it did not pass the initial taste test. I would post a photo of his reaction, but I will spare him at least that much future humiliation. Needless to say, it wasn't pretty. (Some might call it priceless.) I will keep you updated on any future creations, and will make recipes available for those who are interested. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

Ew, gross, Jack!!! ;)

He is the cutest thing.

9:22 AM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home