Mum's The Word
You get the picture.
As I have gotten older, I have added Mums to my list of "Things I Really Like About Fall." The beautiful, vivid colors just make me smile. For the last couple of years, we have gotten our mums from the Flower Market on Franklin Road. They always seem to have the best ones, and this year was no exception. We stopped by after church today to pick out our favorites, and Jack - as you might guess - loved looking at all the pretty flowers and pumpkins.
I am ashamed to say that *gasp* I did not have my camera...I know, I know. What was I thinking? How irresponsible of me! So we bought our mums, vowing to return later in the day for a photo op. Oh, and Jack scored a free mini-pumpkin just for being so stinkin' cute.
Once we got home, Phillip and Jack delivered our new mums to the front porch, via Stweart the Wagon. (Yes, although he no longer needs the support, Jack still chooses to push Stewart any chance he gets.)
So later in the day, after everyone had a good nap - we went back to the Flower Market, camera at the ready. And I am so glad we did!

So, without any further blah, blah, blah from me, here are some of our favorites from this glorious fall day. Welcome, Harvest!















3 Comments:
I am with you girl! Autumn is the most wonderful time of the year!!
GORGEOUS!! Those mums in the background don't even look REAL! You have *got* to start scrapbooking this precious little boy.
MA and Phil...Jenny and I love keeping up with you guys via the blog world. Jack has to be about the cutest little boy around. I might even approve of him dating Hannah...when she's about 28.
God bless y'all.
Keith
Post a Comment
<< Home