Thursday, July 05, 2007

You May Be Asking Yourself Why These Boys Are Smiling So Sweetly...

(And smiling so cheesily, nonetheless.)

Well, it's because Cousin Spencer, Cousin Aidyn, As-Of-Yet-Unnamed-Cousin-To-Be, Uncle Jeremy and Uncle Marsha (yes, that's what Jack calls her) are now officially Nashvillians and just a short seven minute car ride away! Yippee!!!

I got the boys to sit still for 2.3 seconds on Tuesday and asked them to show me their teeth. You see the results.

Neither of them knew it at the time (nor did anyone else except the Good Lord), but today will be the day that Spencer and Aidyn get a new baby brother and Jack gets a new baby cousin. Yes, the scheduled C-section date was next Friday the 13th - but Baby-No-Name had a different agenda. Uncle Marsha's water broke earlier this afternoon and the delivery is now scheduled for 7:00 this evening. I must say that even for the third time, this whole becoming an Aunt thing is still tremendously exciting!

I'll post photos of the newest Duncan just as soon as I have them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home