Monday, April 16, 2007

Popcorn and Piggy Toes

Almost. Too. Tired. To. Type.

But I'll do my best to manage a few words!


Jack was in Heaven from Wednesday until Sunday because his Aunt Marsha and cousins Spencer and Aidyn came up from Atlanta to stay with us! (Uncle Jeremy came too, but was only able to stay for one day.) We had a BLAST playing in the backyard, going to the playground, to McDonald's, out for ice cream and pizza, playing dinosaurs and trains, staying up way past bedtime and - as you can tell from these photos - eating popcorn and being all-around adorable!

The cuteness speaks for itself, so enjoy!




























































Atlanta Duncans, we miss you already!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! About Thurs...we'll have to see how I feel because I'm sick AGAIN--I think I'm going to the Dr. while Jake is in school today. When will this be over??!! Anyway, have a wonderful day & I'll let you know about Thurs.!

5:09 AM, April 17, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Poor Aidyn surrounded by all that boy stuff:) I bet she held her own.

11:18 AM, April 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish Jack could be with us down here, too. Spencer and Aidyn are doing wonderfully well - no separation anxiety at all (and the grandparents are surviving physically and thriving emotionally!!)

7:39 PM, April 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home