Monday, June 11, 2007

Hacksaw Jack Duncan

(Go ahead, everyone. Inhale sharply with surprise. It's ok. I have been a bad, bad blogger. But I am back for real!)



This little boy is a riot. I mean, seriously. Just look at these photos. Somehow the other night, Phillip managed to work the good old days of Saturday morning wrasslin' into a conversation we were having and then proceeded to do his best impersonation of Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Well, Jack thought this was hi-lar-i-ous, and then proceeded to mimic his father. So now, when you ask Jack to do the "Hacksaw Jim", this is what you get. Can you even stand it? I just wish you could hear the grunting/growling noise that accompanies the face. He is such a comedian!



So, yeah, I have been a very bad blogger. Why, you ask? Well, as you probably know, we were all sick for about 10 days. And we're in the middle of some pretty extensive home renovations. And Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Marsha, Spencer, Aidyn and Calvin the Dog have been living with us (in different combinations) for about a month. They are moving here from Atlanta and we are so excited to house them during the transition! It is going to be wonderful having the cousins so close...only about 7 minutes up the street. Add to that the fact that Jack wants to spend every waking minute DOING SOMETHING. Usually doing something OUTSIDE. So Mommy has no blogging time! But, I really do miss the time spent documenting and sharing our life, so I am going to make it more of a priority. Don't give up on me - please keep checking in!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer, wherever and whoever you are!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the web! We are so looking forward to having little Hacksaw down here, next week. (Check the calendar, Jack...five more sleeps until we arrive in Nashville on Saturday, Lord willing!)

3:19 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger jenni said...

Yeah!!! You are back!! We had fun at the pool today & are looking forward to many more sun filled days! See you bright & early for a lil' butt-kicking at aerobics...

12:08 PM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

We've missed you here and in person. I wish you could have made it to the party...the kids had a blast even with the heat:)

2:18 PM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's about time!!
Jack is too cute and what a personality!
Love ya!

2:22 PM, June 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home