Friday, April 06, 2007

Real Men Wear Heels.

Earlier this afternoon, I was in the kitchen when I heard a strange "clomp, clomp, clomp, clomp" coming from behind me. I turned around only to behold my little boy looking oh, so glamorous in my black Isaac Mizrahi high heels.

I had plenty of time to grab the camera and get several shots because the little stinker actually walks more gracefully in them than I do! He shuffled around the house for a while before looking up at me and exclaiming (in that enthusiastic way that only he can), "Mommy, I love these shoes!!"

He. Is. Too. Much.

And quite fashionable as well!


8 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

TOO FUNNY!!!

6:40 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Like father, like son, right? ;o)

6:44 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

I can't get any farther in the post than the fact that you have Isaac Mizrahi heels! Maybe you wear size 7.5 and love to share?

6:46 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Mary Alice said...

Thanks, Heather, for letting Phillip's secret out of the bag! =)

And Carrie - they are Target clearance rack Issac Mizrahi size 9's, but yes, I will share and if you have some insoles, they'll probably fit!

You ladies crack me up!

9:12 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

That's a good look for him! :)

9:59 AM, April 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he's not into Prada...

2:57 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger digging a hole to China said...

hmmmm. and pj made fun of my boy wearing a crown/tiara. maybe we shouldn't let them play together. spence already asks to use my makeup. can you imagine if we let them into the makeup together?? love you, mk

4:58 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger jenni said...

LOVE IT!!! Have a great Easter!

6:09 PM, April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home