The Coffee Buzz
I am going to do a little something different around here over the next week or so. And I am quite excited about it.I was selected as one of 500 bloggers to review a new line of coffee called Blogger's Fuel from the nice folks at Boca Java. As you know, I am very much into coffee, so being given the chance to drink it for free is a lovely, lovely thing. The only thing I have to do is write an honest review here on my blog and send them a copy. (FYI, I have created another blog on which I will be posting a duplicate copy of my reviews and to which the Blogger's Fuel site will link. The Momarazzi is a private blog, so I obviously did not want to have the address published.)
Truth be told, I don't know too much about coffee as far as roast, acidity, aroma, boldness, blah, blah, blah. But I know what I like. And that is all that matters here. And so far, I really liked receiving six 8 ounce bags of freshly roasted beans, a hat and a coffee mug that reads "Always Blog on a Full Tank." This has been my motto all along - I am just glad someone finally had it printed on a mug. Ha.
So, over the next few days, or maybe weeks depending on how much caffeine I can handle, I will be giving you my opinion on flavors such as "Blogger's Boot Up Blend", "Blogs of Bravery", "New Media Mavericks", "Blogger's Pajama Passion", "Late Night Log In" and "Blogger's Beach Blast". Each is a different roast and a couple are flavored. I am anxious to get started.
Let the buzz begin!












2 Comments:
If you need company while trying a new coffee, I'm your girl--you know I love having coffee with you!! Hope to see you this week!
Oooooohhhh, I am soooooo jealous!! How did you get so lucky??? I'm with Jenny -- if you need any help with your sampling, please please please call me! I'm sure Emmy and Jack can find something to do! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home