Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thanks, Crayola.


I'd like to send a shout-out to the peeps at Crayola for making Washable Markers. Otherwise, my little tattoo artist would be unable to express himself in such a creative way.

Jack absolutely loves to color. He is an expert at not only straight lines, but at circles as well. He loves coloring not only on paper and in coloring books, but on paper plates and potato chips during lunchtime (praise the Lord, Crayola covered the non-toxic base also) and especially on himself. Just yesterday, I found a lovely piece of art on the hardwood floor and one of the couch cushions has a couple of blue polka-dots.

Just look at my ambidextrous angel create art from a paper plate!

I so love these precious (although messy) busy hands.

And this precious (albeit messy) happy face.

And to Crayola, I say Thank You - for both!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I can't wait for days like this! By the way, does it wash off of the walls?

8:17 PM, April 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home