Snowball The Bunny May Never Be The Same Again.
We were fortunate enough to participate this year in "Bunny Days", an annual offering of Tim Jones, Photographer - the studio where I work two days a week. Mr. Tim brings in a bunny every year to pose with the kids. Of course, this can make for some beautiful - and sometimes comical - photos. Jack was fantastic, as always, but I was a nervous wreck! I don't know why I ever doubt Jack's photogenic-ness, or Tim's magic ability to capture the moment, but I was nearly beside myself this morning as I was getting Jack all dolled up in his Easter suit. I am not sure he has ever looked so precious, or so grown up as he did in his little white Polo shorts, plaid shirt and argyle sweater. (He went shoeless, of course. Every good Momarazzi knows that one must go Barefoot for Bunny Days!)
After the shoot, Jack sat in Miss Kristi's lap while she worked on orders, gave Mr. Paul a few high-fives, Meow-ed at Snowball and then ran around pretty much like he owned the place. Let me tell you, his personality is really beginning to shine and he is becoming more and more like his Daddy every day. I just can't get enough of his Silly Self!
And now for the good news you've all been waiting for. Yes, you can view all the photos...but only for a limited time! They will be online for two weeks only, so be sure and check them out. They are fantastic. Our top two picks are numbers 858 and 861. But of course, I could eat him for lunch in all of them! To view the photos, click here. Then, after the intro plays, click the "online proofing" button. Enter password 220019 and then either view individually or, even better, view as a slideshow. Enjoy, and Happy Bunny Days!












4 Comments:
mary alice,
those pics are to die for! jack is such a handsome boy. i love his Easter suit and i agree, my fave was 861. what a cutie pie! oh, and is it crazy to say that jack has GREAT hair!
What a good-lookin' fellow! He looks so grown up!
Jack is gorgeous!! Love the pics -- how does he get the bunny to stay put?
OK, shut UP. He is the cutest. thing. ever.
Post a Comment
<< Home