Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Blogaversary To Us!

Yes, that's right. I know you forgot. No need to think up an excuse. You forgot to send me flowers. There was no candy, no romantic candlelight dinner. Not even a card. But that's OK. I remembered.

We've been together for one year now, my dear Blogger.com. And it has been a year full of memories and laughter, late nights and cups of coffee - peppered with a few tears, lost posts and photos that refused to format correctly - and I wouldn't trade a minute of it. (OK, so it's really been a year and a day, but who's keeping track?)

So, here's to another year of you and I sharing the world together. (Or of my pouring my heart out to you time and time again and then you sharing it with everyone you know.) I can't believe we've made it this far!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

happy blogaversary =)

8:38 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Raven said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Me too - and I missed my blogaversary! :(

7:55 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home