Happy Belated Easter
Easter has come and gone and I am just now getting around to sharing a few photos. (Look how much he's grown since last year!!) We got back from Gamp's funeral early Saturday morning, so I have been enjoying a few days of play with my little guy, free from distraction - even the distraction of blogging!Our Easter was wonderful, beginning with a very meaningful sermon at church, seeing some special friends that we hadn't seen in a while, and then discovering that we'd had a visit from the Easter Bunny once we got back home. (I'd like to thank the Easter Bunny for bringing only a video and a Bubble Maker this year since Mommy and Daddy are doing Weight Watchers together and really didn't need the candy hanging around. That Easter Bunny is a class act.) We all had a long Easter nap and then a fabulous dinner at Mimi and Poppa's (complete with an Easter Egg Hunt!).

Here are a few photos of our weekend - and yes, we somehow managed to make it thru the day without getting a bloodstain on the white shorts from that nasty knee!


I hope your Eater weekend was a blessed one!












2 Comments:
I got to hang out with your hubby on Saturday, and I got to see Jack -- for the brief moment that Phillip could contain him -- Sunday morning at the OC. I cannot believe how much more beautiful he is in person! And I cannot believe I missed you!
It was so great to see you on Sunday! What a shock to see how big Jack really is. You all looked great and we can't wait to spend more time with you.
Rebekah
Post a Comment
<< Home