So Happy Together.

These two little boys provided such joy to everyone this past weekend, during a really hard couple of days. Jack and his little cousin Spencer were two little lights in the darkness of saying goodbye to Phillip's Gamp.
Both boys looked precious, as is obvious by the above photo, but more than that they were precious. I can not believe that we went through three hours of visitation and a funeral and two two year old boys hardly made a peep. Obviously, there was some restlessness, but I am blown away by how blessed Marsha, Jeremy, Phillip and I are. Wow.
My father-in-law sent me this photo this morning and I just had to share it. I am so taken in by their smiles. So much innocence, lots of laughter, a little mischief, and boundless joy. Which is what these boys are to us. Boundless joy. In the midst of often difficult circumstances - death, tiredness, bills, a messy house, thunderstorms, cable that is out for the fifth time this month because the people at Comcast can't get it together - whatever. There they are with those smiles. And I am joyful!












3 Comments:
Thank you for sharing my buddies' smiles with all your buddies!
one-year olds.
not for much longer, but i am clinging to that first digit!
mine will be Two in June.
and will bring in the Two for
our cousin soon.
see you this weekend.
hadn't seen this photo and it sure is a cutie.
So precious! Have been keeping you all in our prayers...
Post a Comment
<< Home