A Treasure Trove of Memories
Here he is, just after we brought him home, sleeping soundly in the cradle his Grandpa made for him. Still wearing his hospital bracelet. In a newborn onesie that nearly swallowed him whole.

I almost didn't recognize him in this shot, as it has to be the one and only time he had a pacifier in his mouth. Jack was always very opposed to the pacifier, although now he enjoys putting everyone else's in his mouth. Of course he does.

And this was taken right after his very first round of shots - one of the most traumatic experiences of my life.

Here's one where he's actually awake, and acting goofy. I am guessing he's around 5 months old.
And lastly, here's a little jewel of the two of us together, being silly like we always are. I remember this day. I just had no idea we had pictures of it!













1 Comments:
Oh my goodness, what a fabulous surprise for you! He has always been such a little doll! The pic of the 2 of you is gorgeous.
Post a Comment
<< Home