Same Jammies, Same Couch, Different Snack, Different Day
If this photo looks strangely familiar to you, you are not crazy. Indeed, you are just a faithful and observant reader of this Blog. (Thank you!)
In my last post, I presented Jack (having a snack) several nights ago. Well, here we have Jack, (having a different snack - animal crackers this time) the following morning. It's funny to me how different he looks in the morninng from the way he looks at night. Bed hair, dirty nose, big smiles, that unidentifiable veil of sleep still lingering...Just different than the post-bath, scrubbed-til-he-shines, sleepy-eyed, pouty little boy you saw in the last post - and equally as adorable.
I could just eat him up. What a ham. Seriously. Apparently Animal Crackers don't produce the same type of hypnotic trance as Cinnamon Grahan Stix, because here, as you can see - Jack is ON. He knew I was watching him, so he put on a show, as only he can do. Smiling, laughing, grinning sheepishly - just being Sweet, Precious, Happy Jack and allowing me to capture it all, smile after smile, after smile.












3 Comments:
GAAAAH could he be any cuter?! What is that last face??!! He totally knows how adorable he is.
Ummm, yeah. He absolutely knows.
I wonder which parent he gets that from? (HINT: it's not me!!)
He is certainly a chip off the old block, thank goodness!
The pictures are precious! I actually had time to check the Internet since we can't go back to school yet. The picture of Phillip was great too. Was it really 2:30 in the morning that you were posting this - I couldn't have a coherent thought much less spell at that time. We love you guys and we'll be praying for a successful weekend.
SD
Post a Comment
<< Home