Jack Has A Knack For Eating A Snack
Couldn't resist that one. And I can't resist this little boy either. A couple of nights ago, after his nightly scrub-down, Mr. Jack the Genius signed that he wanted to EAT. So, I gave him a snack of Graham Cracker Stix, which he apparently loved, since he ate every one of them while in some sort of trance-like state. Oh, the hypnotic goodness of cinnamon graham. I must admit to you, my dear readers, that during this one sitting - which lasted approximately fifteen minutes - I took somewhere in the vicinity of 150 pictues. This is on top of the 250 I had already taken that day. Is that normal?
Anyway, I just had to share some of what I captured with you. There honestly wasn't an un-framable one in the bunch, but I have tried to pick out my favorites. I hope you enjoy them!
And now, without further ado, here is Jack Duncan - in all his scrubbed-clean, yummy-lotion-smelling, hair-still-damp-from-his-bath glory. Oh, how I love him.
And then, towards the end of all the flashing, I got this look. I can just hear him thinking, "Look, lady - I am just trying to eat my snack in peace here. Is that against the law?" To which I would reply, "Against the law? No. However, it is my civic duty to photograph your cuteness and share it with those who love you. It's for the good of the public. The betterment of society." Yeah, that's what I'd say.












1 Comments:
Oh my GOSH how cute is that little mouth?!?! He is too much!
Post a Comment
<< Home