Thursday, August 25, 2005

He Has Swept Me Off My Feet

Oftentimes, people will come over to our house for the very first time and the first thing they will notice are our hardwood floors. "Oh, Mary Alice! Your hardwoods are so nice! They are so shiny! How in the world do you keep them looking so clean?" Well, I am finally divulging my secret. It just isn't right to let people go on thinking that I am some kind of amazing cleaning machine.

I do have help. (gasp!) I use the same guy who does all my Dusting and Pantry Dis- organization. He's the best. He is (as you can see here) very thorough. I think that, because he is only about three feet tall, he can see the dust and crumbs better than I can; therefore, the floors stay much cleaner than if I were to try and keep them clean all by myself. I wish I could tell you that he is looking for work, but unfortunately for you (and fortunately for me!), he and I have worked out an exclusive arrangement...He cleans only for me and I provide him three meals, two snacks, a bath, and all the hugs, kisses and affection he could possibly stand every day. Pretty good deal, huh?

So, next time you come over, check out the floors - and please direct your compliments to the appropriate person!


1 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

He is SO cute! Wish I could give him another big hug...

4:21 AM, August 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home