Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I've Been Buble'-d

Michael Buble' is luscious. Why didn't I know this until just now?

Phillip has been a fan of his for quite some time, and I have always thought he was considerably talented...but as you probably know, my musical preferences are a little different from those of my wonderful husband. I nearly pulled out my hair the last time we went to see Harry Connick, Jr. There's only so much jazz this girl can take, thank you very much.

I decided to be sacrificial, however, and purchase tickets for us to attend the Michael Buble' show tonight at TPAC. It was Phillip's Father's Day gift. (I am on a real winning streak with the gifts lately!) Just a night of old standards and love songs, right? Well, yes - but it was also much more than that. This guy is funny. I mean, funny. A real entertainer. And man - he can SING. Better than Harry. And he did cover the likes of Ray Charles and Otis Redding, but he also covered Queen, Maroon 5 and Michael Jackson. It was incredibly entertaining from start to finish and I had a blast. Oh, and the guy is a looker, did I mention that already? Oh, yes. I guess the word luscious covers that.

Phillip says it was the best concert he's ever been to. I might just have to agree. But mainly because I had such a fantastic date and we had such a fun time together. (And Phillip is even more luscious than MB, just so you know.) We also went to SATCO for dinner first, which is our favorite date place. That's a recipe for Happiness to me!

And here we are, photographing ourselves, just before we left home tonight. (Thank goodness Phillip has a long arm, or we'd never have any pictures of the two of us together.)


1 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

I have just recently discovered him from the Starbucks commercial :) and Parker & I both love him. LOVE him.

That is the best picture of you 2 I've ever seen - no couple should be that gorgeous. ;)

5:46 AM, July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home