Antibiotics and Apologies
I promise that I have not forgotten about the Disney photos. I am very flattered that so many people have emailed or called to say, "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BACKSIDE AND SHOW ME SOME DISNEY MAGIC!". I kid, I kid.....
I am planning to post tonight if at all possible. The photos are currently on a laptop that Phillip is using for work purposes, so no daytime blogging for me. And Jack and I are both on another round of antibiotics. I know, I know. I can't even talk about it. If I am not well soon, I may just ask Phillip to go ahead and put me down.
So, for your patience, I leave you with one a precious shot (taken by Grand Buddy) of Jack and Spencer wishing upon a star, gazing at their favorite thing about the entire trip - Cinderella's Castle. Or, as they call it - Mickey Mouse's Castle. Neither hardly wanted anything to do with any attraction - or any park, for that matter - that was out of sight range of the object of their affection. (And oh my, can you blame them? At night it looked good enough to eat and brought me to tears every time I looked at it, just as it always has. But seriously, every girl is a princess {and every boy a prince} at heart, right?!) Jack loved it so much that I am pretty sure Santa will be bringing him his very own Park-exclusive Cinderella's Castle play set complete with Cinderella and Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and Jasmine, Snow White and her Prince, Mickey and Minnie, a horse and carriage,and all kinds of entertaining lights and sounds. Yeah, I'm pretty sure of that. Even old Santa can't deny the Disney Magic!
6 Comments:
In case any of you are worried,Santa is also bringing our son some wonderfully manly gifts for Christmas. Last I heard, he was leaning towards a Hooter's gift certificate. Mrs. Claus may well have something to say about that, however. At the very least, the boy will get some GI Joe's to storm the castle.
glad y'all had a good trip. sorry y'all are on more antibiotics....hope y'all get better soon. hopefully we'll get to see y'all sometime soon, we haven't been around much lately either.
Yeah...I've been dying to see some photos & this will hold me until you post MORE!! I enjoyed talking to you today & let's plan for something next week!!
I actually would love to come play with Cinderella's castle--do you think Jack will mind??!!
I have 3 words for you:
GET
WELL
NOW!
I just noticed & totally love Jack's shirt tucked into his underwear!!! See you tomorrow morning!!
I hate that we didn't get to see you:( and that you are still sick! Can Santa bring you well pills that makes everything all better?!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home