Monday, November 19, 2007

And so it begins...

Ho Ho Ho, the decorations are up. (Wow, that sounded enthusiastic, didn't it? Can you tell that I am still sick?) Actually, it is a real relief because now we can just sit back, relax and enjoy the holidays!

We put up the tree last night, which was the last thing left to do. Jack helped us sort the ornaments, while Phillip and I put them up on the tree. He was much more interested in playing with the Christmas Train than he was in decorating the tree. No surprise there!

And, hello? Can you say, "Move on over, Zac Efron!"? I mean, seriously, Jack is totally rockin' the ZEFRON! Too bad we got all that hair cut off today - and oh, boy is it cute! Pictures to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Glad your decs are up...I'm trying:) Hope you are getting better everyday and will be ready to enjoy your trip. Love you friend

LOVE the 'do' but glad he can still be our little cutie w/o spikes too.

6:09 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

Question...Is your tree a prelit one? And if so, where did you get it? Have you had problems with strands of lights going out? Is it hard to put back in the box and store? I knew I could count on you to help me out here.

And you know I can't wait to see some Winter Wonderland pics, MA style!

7:38 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Our tree is up (not yet decorated) -- much to my chagrin. A couple of years ago, Scott got a "bargain" after Christmas on a 6.5 foot tree. It belongs in Whoville!!! ;o)

2:57 PM, November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home