Sh-Sh-Sh-Shake It Like a Polaroid Picture!
This particular machine hooks up to the TV and plays Kidz Bop cartridges - Jack was able to sing and dance his little heart out, all the while cracking himself up by watching his own silly antics on TV. (Any questions as to which parent supplied the Entertainer gene??) We have only one cartridge, but it's a classic. My child can now sing (or hum) along with "Hey Ya", Sk8ter Boi", "All-Star" and (Jack's personal favorite) "Who Let the Dogs Out?". He was singing that last one long after we turned off the machine...and I am sure he'll start the day with it tomorrow!
Low light, no flash and a toddler in high-gear made for some fun photos - I think they captured our crazy evening pretty well. Hope you had a fun night too!
Edited (at 11:30 a.m.) to add: Jack woke up this morning begging to watch "The Jack Show". I wonder what we'll be doing from the minute he gets home from school this afternoon until the minute he goes to bed tonight? Any ideas?












7 Comments:
How fun! Your house is beautiful!
SO MUCH FUN. It is good to find those joy moments whenever we can. And NO WAY is there any doubt where the entertainer gene came from. Have fun watching 'the Jack show' this afternoon.
I hope you all are feeling much better!! We are excited to see you on Saturday--ask Jack if he wants another addition to his "boy band"?! we could call them Nashborn show--Might as well pass on the tradition!! Love You!
The dancing is great, made better only by the addition of the T-Rex slippers with the light-up eyes. The boy has style! As for a Nashborn rebirth, I feel like we should give them a few years of pride before forcing them to sing the likes of "Dip-Dop-Ditty" and whatever that horrendous Carribean thing was. I'm all for the boys making it big, however, and taking care of their folks in their old age. Let's see if we can make that happen.
too much. the jack show. that's great. we must see
We have that, too! And the kids both LOVE "Who Let the Dogs Out"! :)
"The Jack Show" is too, too cute!
must see this toy. looks hilarious. hmmmm, karaoke at disney resort??
Post a Comment
<< Home