Monday, November 19, 2007

The Many Faces of a Totally Adorable, Completely Goofball, Wildly Silly HAM.

Somebody got a new haircut! And it is adorable! Can you guess who? Oh my, is he ever the heart breaker, even more so now than when he was sporting the Zefron, mentioned in my last post. (And yes, were I a teenage girl I would be, like, so totally in love with Zac, so I am not making fun here.)

Let me go ahead and alleviate any fears for the grandparents. This is a normal Jack haircut. We just went a little shorter this time and for fun, (because Lord knows, we need some fun at this point) we let the hairstylist "faux" him up a little. We even bought a little bottle of kid-friendly Spiky Gel so that we can re-create this little spectacle at home.

Jack is so proud of his new 'do. We went to Wal-Mart and to my doctor's appointment today after it was done and he announced to anyone who would listen: "I am a Stegosaurus!". My doctor came into the exam room, took one look at Mr. Thang and said, What are you supposed to be, son - a chicken?". To which Jack very firmly replied, "No, Sir! I am not a chicken. I AM A STEGOSAURUS!". Tonight, after his bath, I asked Jack where his Stegosaurus hair went and he reached up quickly to feel his head and said all perplexed-like, "Huh. I guess Daddy washed it off!" Hilarious. This kid is hilarious.

And in totally unrelated, yet equally hilarious news...We were riding in the car today and Phillip said, "I love you, Buddy.". Jack said, "I love you, too Daddy!". Then I said, "Mommy loves you to, don't I?". And then my brilliant child replied, (...wait for it...) "Who doesn't love me?". Crazy thing is, he has no idea how right he is.

I snapped these photos of The Lovable One tonight at dinner, before daddy washed his Stegosaurus hair away. He was having a really fun time looking at his many facial expressions on the view screen and then attempting to make even funnier faces, as is evidenced as you scroll down. Enjoy!!











5 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

Hey Friend~
I hope you recieved some relief from the Dr.--I know you are ready to be on the mend.

We are in the need of some haircutting around this house too!!

I hope you all have a relaxing & SICK-FREE Thanksgiving-I'll be praying for you. I MISS you--I'll you today! Love the pics of the cutie!

5:33 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

He really is a cute boy! Love the last "pose."

7:40 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger michelleandwalker said...

I LOVE the last one! What a precious personality.

Hope you feel better soon...I hope you guys have a much needed/deserved sickness-free Holiday Season.

12:16 PM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger digging a hole to China said...

last one looks like jerry/poppa/buddy

4:07 PM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger Elizabeth S said...

Oh my! He couldn't be any cuter! Have a great Thanksgiving!

6:55 AM, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home