Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nashvegas, Baby!

Last night Jack took his cousins, Spencer and Aidyn, out to paint the town. Phillip, Buddy, DeeDee and I tagged along, just for the heck of it. (Uncle Jeremy and Uncle Marsha enjoyed a well-deserved relaxing evening at home with baby Preston.)

Jack loves being a native Nashvillian (a trait he shares with his Momma) and he couldn't wait to show his cousins around their new city. I must say, he was a most excellent tour guide taking them first to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner, then leading them down 2nd Avenue - stopping occasionally to look at motorcycles and a couple of horses - to Riverfront Park. It was here that he was able to show them a couple of boats, a barge or two, and LP Field where the Tennessee Titans play! I think they all enjoyed it.

I had a wonderful time following Mr. Nashville and his cousins around with my camera. And although I was usually snapping away behind them, they nevertheless gave me lots of sweet interactions to capture. (Oh, and someone has her Uncle Bup wrapped around her little finger. I'll let you figure out who!) Enjoy!




5 Comments:

Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

That's so cute. Maybe one day he can lead the "Nash Trash" tour....maybe not.

Cute pics of the cousins. I know you will all enjoy having family close by. And that probably means the grandparents will be up more often. That's always a plus.

Take care!

11:46 AM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Travis and Kim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:56 PM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

Looks like fun:)

12:58 PM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger digging a hole to China said...

cute pics. we ran errands that night though. still waiting for our relaxing evening at home.

1:14 PM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Michael and Jana said...

I saw your sweet hubby at the pool today. That was great, but not nearly as great as seeing you at the pool. We need to do that again soon. Love ya lots!

4:25 PM, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home