Monday, March 19, 2007

Our Little Beach Bum

Wow. We have been living in paradise for the last few days down in Fairhope, visiting Phillip's family. Fairhope has always been an incredible destination, but having Jack come along with us - especially at the age he is now - makes it even more fun.

Phillip and I took him to the beach Saturday evening just before sunset, and I (as always) had so much fun photographing him. It is such a joy to watch him explore, to hear him gasp with the discovery of a sea shell, or giggle as a duck eats a cracker out of his hand. Being his mommy is a joy, watching him interact with God's world is a joy, HE is a joy.

I took a couple hundred shots while we were there (of course I did!), so I can't even begin to pick favorites yet. These are just a few of the ones that initially jumped out at me. I'll have to share more tomorrow once I get a good night's sleep in my own bed!


3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

So precious!! I remember our Fairhope days...no kids, no real jobs, just a couple of college kids with nothing better to do than hang out with good friends:) I'm glad we have reconnected and I can't wait to see you later in the week.

5:40 AM, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Oh my goodness. Such cute pictures. Makes me want to build sandcastles on the beach with my kiddo.

7:12 AM, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Raven said...

GORGEOUS, Mary Alice! Hope you had a safe trip home - can't wait to see more!

7:39 AM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home