Happy Valentine's Day!
What a neat day. A day to think about and celebrate Love. We started our day in a very special way - Jack's Valentine's Day party at school! Watching him and all his precious friends just made the day for me and I have some sweet pictures that I will post later on today. (Yes, I know I have a habit of saying that and never posting, but I will post them today and I will post all the others I have promised as well...Heather!!!)
But due to limited blogging time at the moment, I'll leave you with a sweet shot from today. This is Jack's Mail Pail that he made at school. Isn't it the most adorable thing? Filled up with candy and messages of affection from all his wonderful classmates. I can't wait until we get to sit down later on today and look through it all!
So from the Duncan family to yours - Happy Valentine's Day! May it be filled with love, peace and sweetness!
2 Comments:
How precious! This is the MOST fun holiday with Littles!! Have a happy one!
Happy V-day from the McInturff household--can't wait to see you on Friday
Post a Comment
<< Home