Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Jack Rocks the Crocs & Socks

I figured since I am Guilty As Charged in regards to the little fashion faux pas of the early 90's involving Birkenstocks and socks, I might as well pass the torch on to the little guy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

you are too fuuny...poor Jack--you can't be blamed for your mom's one fashion flaw:) Call me so we can set up a time for you to come over next week!!

6:13 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey -- Emmy wears socks with her crocs when it's cold. These are the best shoes ever!!!!

7:26 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Mary Alice said...

Heather - aren't they the BEST? Jack wears his "Kwokkodiah shoooooooz" all the time. He loves the picture of the Crocodile on the side. Today, we actually managed to wear them without socks and they stayed on his feet! And we found out that Buddy & DeeDee picked up a navy pair at a consignment sale in Fairhope. Tat is all the kids wear down there. I have a feeling those are the only 2 pair of shoes he'll be wearing all summer!!

8:55 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

I think it's cute when little boys display "fashion flaws." They don't need to worry about those things. They'll find women someday who worry about it enough for the both of them.

5:07 AM, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parkes hasn't taken his crocs off since he got them 2 months ago so he wore them with socks a lot...katie

6:48 AM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home