Thursday, February 08, 2007

Welcome To The Dino Diner!

The favorite hang-out of Leaf-Eaters and Sharp-Teeth alike! We serve only the finest pre-historic delicacies, lovingly prepared for even the most discriminating herbivore and carnivore. Come for the food, stay for the ambience!

Tonight's special is a wonderfully large nest of Pterodactyl eggs flanked by two generous pieces of the most tender Mammoth meat (known in the human world as mashed potatoes, peas and veggie "chicken" nuggets) Yum!















Guaranteed to make even the hungriest T-Rex Roar with satisfaction:















And grin with delight:















Please call for your reservation, as space is limited and seats fill up fast.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

In my younger days, I wanted to be Katie Couric (before she went wack-out-democrat-crazy). I even took some journalism courses, but decided it wasn't for me. Thought I was the bomb when I, a freshman, won the Outstanding English Award at college for my brilliant composition. But, my dear, my writing SO pales in comparison to yours. I bow to your creativity. And I am jealous. Actually, I hate you! I don't think we can be friends anymore!
PS -- does the diner have any openings left for Valentine's Day?

7:02 AM, February 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to make a reservation, soon - once the staff and patrons get a little wellerer. (Nice new word.)

7:46 AM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Raven said...

No, YOU are the coolest mom ever. This is adorable!!!

12:09 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

I have a little dinosaur that would love a reservation:) You are so creative!!!

4:14 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey -- what happened to the circus pictures you promised to post?

7:37 AM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You are so creative!! Glad I now have your blog on my blogroll to check!

10:28 AM, February 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home