Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Oh, That Face.

Jack and I played outside in the warm sunshine all morning. It was glorious. Such a nice change from the confines of the Great Indoors. I snapped quite a few pictures and got a lot of fun, smiley, action shots - which is what I was hoping to get. And yet, as I have been reviewing them, I am really struck by the close-ups of his beautiful face. The innocence, the sweetness, the peace, the goodness. God's marvelous handiwork in one precious face. For once, I'll be quiet and let the pictures do the talking because they can certainly say it better than I can.









4 Comments:

Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

Fella does have some eyelashes to die for!!!

12:52 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger jenni said...

Sweet! I missed you today...would have rather been with you than an uneventful trip to the North side!! Anyway, let's keep planning and one day it WILL happen!! Love You~

3:38 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

Beautiful as ever...he is going to break some heart someday--hopefully not Baylor's:)

6:54 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Can I say that he is a beautiful boy?! (In a manly kind of way!) Wow...what great pictures!!

9:17 PM, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home