Thursday, February 22, 2007
Late yesterday afternoon, I was in my room getting ready for a dinner date with a friend. Jack came in and, growing tired after a minute or two of watching my fix my hair, he went over to the beautiful cradle that my dad made for him when he was a baby. Surprisingly, he asked to "get in the baby bed", so I helped him in. Then he said, "Mommy, I need covers.". I happily obliged. Then he said, "Mommy, I need a pilla!" So I grabbed a pillow from our bed and gave to him. I tucked him in all nice and tight. He lay there so quietly for several minutes and then began to fake snore. (He knows he's funny.) Then he said, "Jack sleepy. Jack go nite-nite. Sweet baby Jack." I was melting at this point, so I ran for the camera. I was able to get some precious shots of my big boy who, deep down inside, is still (and will always be) my baby. Enjoy.
















7 Comments:
I'm glad to know that I was your date last night!! What a great night it was...Jack looks so sweet & I hope he starts to feel better soon!
Precious little baby!! I just want to bite his little cheeks! :)
Precious, precious, precious! What great pictures for my scrapbook. Okay Mom? Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
I love you, Mimi
I'll get his bed ready for him, down here, whenever y'all are ready to send him. Looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks (way too long!).
Too sweet, Too cute, Too much!!!
He has his Daddy's personality all the way and his Mom's cuteness:)
He looks so much like PD in that next-to-last photo!
What a handsome boy!!
Post a Comment
<< Home