On Valentine's Day, Good Things Usually Come in Dozens...
Here are a few photos I snapped of the Ladies Man and his friends enjoying their treats.
Miss Julie kindly offered to take a photo of Jack and me. This is a rare event, since I am usually behind the camera! As you can see, Jack was much more interested in his juice than he was being photographed again, but at least we now have proof that I really do exist!
After the party ended, the kids went to Bible Story time with Mr. Russ - a wonderful man who comes on Wednesdays to share Bible stories and songs. I would imagine that this is one of Jack's favorite times of the day as he loves to sing so much! (I am figuring out that I owe much of Jack's current song knowledge to Mr. Russ.) One of the other moms and I really wanted to go peek in on story time, but it is usually recommended that after parties the mom's slip out quickly so the kids can resume their normal routine. We asked permission today, though, and peeked in on our little darlings. I was mesmerized just watching Jack. He was sitting on the front row singing his little heart out, doing all the hand motions along with Mr. Russ. What an emotional thing it is to observe your kids when they don't know you're watching - especially when you see something so completely pure as the joy I saw in Jack today! I pray he never loses that. I was able to snap a not-so-great shot of him (notice the blurred hands) having a blast singing and dancing!
Hope everyone had a beautiful day!












1 Comments:
I don't know why that made me tear up!! I think it's b/c I agree that there is nothing better than seeing them praise the Lord:)
Post a Comment
<< Home