Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

To anyone still taking a moment or two out of this most busy time of year to sit down and check my blog - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Our festivities begin tonight with my dad's side of the family coming to our house for dinner. Then tomorrow, it's off to Mimi and Poppa's to bake cookies and spend part of Christmas Eve. Then Christmas Day will be spent at home, enjoying all the goodies Santa brings. (CAN'T WAIT!) The 26th we will be back at my mom's to celebrate with her side of the family. And then, on the 27th, we'll be with Buddy and DeeDee in Alabama for several days.

Whew!

So....I'll be back sometime around New Year's Day. Have a good one, everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

I had to check my Bloglines, just once more. Merry Christmas to you, too, and safe travels! I can't wait to see what your big surprise is for Jack (that you've alluded to).

4:51 PM, December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buddy and DeeDee are waiting with great anticipation!!

9:39 AM, December 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home