Thursday, December 07, 2006

Chicken Little

Tonight, Phillip and I were hanging out in Jack's room, playing and wrestling with him and reading books just before bedtime. This is always a fun time, but tonight it was particularly entertaining.

Jack has a basketball goal in his room. He was shooting some hoops (pretty accurately, might I add) when he decided to put the ball on the ground and sit on it. He did this a couple of times, letting it roll out from underneath his behind and giggling when he hit the ground. This was pretty cute in and of itself, but on the 3rd or 4th go round, he looked up at us and said, "That's my egg!"

Really? I guess I don't have to tell you that Phillip and I nearly passed out from the laughing, which got Jack laughing, which made us all laugh even harder.

Then Jack added, "Oh, I'm so fuuuunnnnnny."

Indeed you are, kiddo. Indeed you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home