Bubble Boy
Little Dude is feeling so much better. We appreciate all the calls of concern and the prayers that I know were lifted up for him while he was sick. He is almost back to his old self, minus a few pounds. Even though this wasn't a stomach virus, it nonetheless zapped Jack's appetite and he went on something of a hunger strike for a few days. So now all of his already baggy pants sag a little lower. Oh well, I am sure that he will more than make up for the not eating during his teen years! Things have been super busy around here with a sick baby, Christmas decorating (which I promise to post photos of soon!), Christmas shopping, work, a work Christmas party and spending any and all free time working on Jack's Big Christmas Surprise. I can't let the cat out of Santa's bag just yet, but I will share when I can. It is certainly going to be a special Christmas morning around here- I am so excited!!
Here are a few photos I shot of Jack last week while he was still feeling pretty crummy. It seemed like nothing could satisfy or calm him - until I got out the bubble machine!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home