Friday, December 08, 2006

Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell, Tinkerbell Wok!

Oh, how I love Jack's interpretations of the old Christmas standards! It is such in incredible joy to hear his beautiful angel voice singing along to "Tinker Bells", "Tinkerbell Wok", "Wet It Snow" and "Wudof a Waindeer". (I also love "Tinkle Tinkle Star" and I guess that is kind of Christmas-y too, if you think about it!) It is truly delightful to be able to listen to these songs in a whole new way this year.

And the cool thing is - He gets it. I didn't know if he would. I thought he might be too little still. But he totally relates the cold, the snow, the tree, Santa, the music. Just this morning, I caught him looking out the window watching the snow flurries fall, singing "Wet It Snow! Wet It Snow! Wet it Snow!"

Decking the halls was a lot more fun for me this year too. Still exhausting, but lots more fun. Watching Jack's eyes light up with each ornament, with each stocking, with each sparkly something certainly made the four-day decorating marathon worthwhile. Whew. Now, I am going to try to kick back and enjoy. Hope you will too.



























































































Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

6 Comments:

Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

Yowza...it looks like a Southern Living Christmas home. Absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for some inspiration.

1:57 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Mary Alice said...

Miriam, you are way too kind. I am glad you were inspired - I posted them for you!!! =)

6:32 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Raven said...

Mary Alice, your house is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how much you've done! Put the rest of us to shame!! ;)

Merry Christmas to you guys - big hugs...

7:11 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Laura said...

Gur, yo crib is go-geus! Them shiny balls is so gowit. Seriously...you're house is BEAUTIFUL! You're awesome!

11:06 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Again, I am jealous of your decorations. I NEED A HOUSE!!!!!!!!! Can we just come to your place to open our Santa gifts this year? :o)

7:52 AM, December 13, 2006  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

your decorated home is absolutely *stunning*. it belongs in a magazine! =)

2:42 PM, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home