Sunday, December 17, 2006

He's So Fly.

So, so much going on around here the past several weeks. So much to blog about. But I just had to post this photo first. Mr. Supa-Fly. He rocks!

Jack and I have both had strep throat, I had a kick-booty birthday/holiday party on Friday night (all completely planned and prepared by my fabulous husband), had a family birthday dinner on Saturday night, a Life Group Christmas party tonight, Jack's Big Christmas Surprise is nearing completion and his first-ever Christmas program and party at school is tomorrow. Wow. Then we'll pretty much blink and Santa will be sliding down the chimney!

I'll do my very best to at least share the photos from all this Life that is flying by us - just as soon as I can. But for now, enjoy this shot of the coolest kid on the planet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

He is pretty 'Fly for a white guy' (HaHa) We had so much fun Friday!! Been way too long since we have gotten together. The boys need to get together and compare trains or something.

1:24 PM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home