Monday, December 04, 2006

A Little Christmas Sparkle

In his beautiful brown eyes, that is.












I was so happy when Jack started eating again, that I grabbed the camera at dinner last night and started shooting. So glad I did.





















I also took a few shots of our dining room chandelier that I thought I'd share. I dressed it up and personalized it a bit this year!












Enjoy this little bit of holiday Sparkle, from Jack and me (and Phillip too) to you!

(Oh, and if you look really closely here...you just might catch a rare glimpse of Crazy Photographer Mom!)

4 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

Ohhh...I haven't had the coffee from barnie's---that sounds great!! Great shots of your sweet boy & the decorations!

8:59 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

I love the ornament idea. Beautiful. And I'm so glad Jack is feeling better!!!

10:43 AM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I love your balls! :o)

7:29 PM, December 05, 2006  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

wow! i *love* the way you decorated your chandelier!!

9:43 AM, December 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home