Show Me The Monkey!
Just for you, my loyal blog readers, Jack Duncan does his very best impression of Curious George. Can you tell which one is the monkey? Huh? I bet you can't!This past Saturday was a momentous one for Jack. Phillip and I took him to see his very first movie on the Big Screen. Obviously, we saw Curious George, which was just adorable. At least I think it was adorable because I cried through the first half hour, once it hit me that Phillip and I were at the movies with our SON. Oh, he is getting so BIG! And he was just fantastic throughout the movie - eating popcorn, cheerio's and goldfish. Drinking a Sprite. And some of Daddy's Dr. Pepper. It was a smorgasbord of unhealthiness, but it was most certainly fun.
The really funny part of the afternoon was this: Many of you know that our church meets in a movie theater. Well, Curious George was showing at "church", in the exact same theater where Jack's class meets. We let him walk in on his own, and as he got up towards the front, he took off running and giggling, saying "Bye, Bye!" because he thought we were dropping him off for Sunday School! It was too cute. (At least we know that he loves Sunday School!)
I took my camera, of course, but we got to our seats after the previews were rolling, and I didn't want to be rude by using the flash. Phillip suggested that I *gasp* just re-create the moment on Sunday, but I chose to authentically document the occasion with a few shots of Jack and the movie poster (including the one above, where Jack was trying his best to give George a little Sugar). I am the Momarazzi, after all, so I do what I can.












1 Comments:
I wish we could have gone with you-Jake LOVES George!! I'm glad you all had fun! Be careful on your trip & let's get together next week!
Post a Comment
<< Home