Wednesday, January 11, 2006

TAG, I'm It!

I have been tagged by my friend Raven, so it is now my turn to complete the Four Things list. So, here goes.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Salesperson at Bath & Body Works - Hated it. Spent every paycheck in the store.
2. Summer teacher at a Day Home for underpriveliged kids - my first job.
3. Assistant Program Director for the Community Based program at Y-CAP YMCA - my dream job, but I burned out after 2 years.
4. Marketing Assistant - still my favorite job...it's where I met all my girls!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Office Space
2. Stand By Me

3. Elf
4. Anchorman


Four places you have lived:
1. my parents’ house
2. Lipscomb University campus (2 dorms)
3. Gazebo apartments - and I lived to tell about it.
4. our current home - where I plan to stay for a LONG time

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. LOST
2. Survivor
3. American Idol
4. The Biggest Loser

Four places you have been on vacation: (remember that I do not fly!)
1.Fairhope, AL
2.Orlando, FL
3.Biloxi, MS
4.Gatlinburg

Four websites I visit daily: (not including approximately 20 blogs I read regularly)
1. Sesame Street (several times a day, as per Jack's request to see "Melmo".)
2.
ebay ( too much good stuff, too little time - and money.)
3. Hollywood Rag (and you wonder why I am a Bottomless Pit of Useless Knowledge?)
4. GFY (helps my ego to know that there are, indeed, people with less style than me)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chinese/Thai
2. Potato Soup
3. Mushroom/Black Olive Pizza
4. chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. There's No Place Like Home!
2. There's No Place Like Home!
3. There's No Place Like Home!
4. (clicking my heels together)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1.
Jenni
2. Heather
3. Michelle
4. Amanda

Don't blame me - blame Raven! Have a great day, everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Stink!!!

6:55 AM, January 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring it

11:49 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Raven said...

I love it. You always learn such facinating, useless information through these little games. :) Thanks for playing.

12:44 PM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

after 4 years of doing daycare with 1-year-olds & most of my friends having had at least one of their own, i still wonder...just why is it that every 1 year old calls him "Melmo"? =) my god daughter just turned 19 months old on the 9th--she thinks all the Sesame Street characters are named Melmo. LOL!

6:17 PM, January 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home