Sunday, January 08, 2006

Diggin' In The Dirt

Phillip and Jack went for a walk this afternoon, in hopes of lulling a very tired Jack off to sleep. It didn't work, so the boys decided to stay outside and play for a while. I watched them for a while out the front windows as I put dishes away in the kitchen, but then I got busy doing something else.

It wasn't long until I heard happy squeals and laughter coming from the front yard. I grabbed the camera (which has now basically become an extension of my right arm) and ran to the dining room window. This is what I found.


Jack, in the flower bed, covered head to toe in dirt. Lots of dirt. Throwing dirt, squishing dirt. Thankfully, not eating dirt. And grinning ear to ear. Phillip just looked at me and shrugged. And I just looked at Jack and snapped away.


The cuteness is getting out of control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home