Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Is It Possible To Be TOO CUTE On Christmas Morning?!

If it is, then I'd like to report that Jack Duncan was, in fact, way too cute.

Above, you see him doing what he did for the better part of Christmas Day, standing under his new basketball goal, holding one of about 10 balls Santa brought, waiting, waiting, waiting for some one to pick him up so he could slam dunk. Then giggle, giggle, giggle and start all over again. Nevermind that there were lots more toys - he just wanted to play ball. I believe that "Ball!" is quickly replacing "Dog!" as the favorite, most used word in Jack's vocabulary.

When he finally made it over to his new kitchen (because we hid all the balls), my heart swelled with pride. The first thing he did was grab a cup and pour himself a cup of coffee! Like Mother Like Son!! (And I now have proof that he is truly watching every single thing we do, because he was dead on - right down to stirring it with a spoon before he "drank" it.)

Jack also had fun playing with his "Busy Town & Country", a toy that he has always enjoyed watching on his Baby Einstein Videos that I was finally able to find online. It's pretty cool. Lots of moving and spinning and beeping and honking.

And then he enjoyed playing with Poppa, learning all the tricks that his new Dog can do. That thing is crazy. Seriously.

We had a marvelous Christmas. Christmas Eve was spent with Phillip's parents at my parents house, eating the most spectacular meal ever. Christmas Day was spent at our house, playing with Jack and enjoying all of our family. I have lots more pictures to post and, unlike the Thanksgiving photos whch have yet to be posted, I really do promise to get these up soon! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not possible to be too cute, but it is possible to set a new standard for "cute," and I believe that has been accomplished. I also believe that I have caught Jack's cold...but it was soooo worth it!

7:00 AM, December 28, 2005  
Blogger Raven said...

He IS too cute! I love him!! So, so glad that you had a merry Christmas. :)

10:31 AM, December 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home