'Twas The Night Before Christmas...
But that's pretty normal, as I am most always the last one up.
Thank goodness Santa knows that I am a night owl and was really only concerned with Jack being asleep. He went ahead and stopped off here early tonight, enjoying a plate of cookies and a glass of milk before he hit the skies again. Everything is nice and ready for Mr. Jack in the morning, however early he decides to wake up - just hopefully not before 7:00! All of his grandparents will be here to share in the excitement, so we can't wait!Santa has been most generous this year, as have both sets of grandparents. Jack is getting many new toys including a most-fabulous Little Tikes Kitchen (pictured below from both sides - it has an indoor kitchen and an outdoor grill - perfect for our little Bachelor, huh?), a Cleaning Caddy, a Basketball Goal, several trucks, several videos, a Tricycle (which he already knows about), and other stuff that I am sure I am forgetting. We should have a fun day tomorrow!


But the real kicker is the gift my Dad surprised Jack with tonight. Dad pulled me aside at dinner to inform me that he and my mom had bought Jack a dog. Yes, a DOG. A DOG. I nearly fainted because, as I have said before, we are happily pet free after having owned two dogs and three cats in the past. Dad said that since Jack loved Dogs so much and that Dog is still his favorite word, they just couldn't resist. Then he showed me this:
Yes, it's a RoboDog. And it is the most freakishly realistic thing you have ever seen. Jack went NUTS over it and was barking and giggling himself silly. Good job, Grandpa - it doesn't shed!
Merry Christmas, everyone!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home