When You Wish Upon A Star...
Because Jack's sure did! That's right...Jack has been having the time of his life at Disney World since Tuesday. I know there will be so much to share, but all I can say right now is that Phillip and I have been amazed by his "thrill-seeking" side that has most certainly evidenced itself this trip. I got a call from Buddy yesterday afternoon in which he said, "This kid can ride anything! If he were 8 inches taller, we'd be going on Expedition Everest! right now".
Apparently, the little boy who was somewhat hesitant on rides as mild as Peter Pan six months ago rode Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain with gusto this time around!! And of course, he rode the Dinosaur ride - despite our horrifying experience last time - with eyes wide open and no apparent fear.
I'll have more details and lots of photos once he returns home on Monday...












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home