Monday, April 14, 2008

Oh Where, Oh Where Has Our Jackeroo Gone? Oh Where, Oh Where Can He Be?

It's time to play a game! And if you already know the answer (which might be a large majority of my readers!), then you don't get to play...but I will still gladly accept your comments of encouragement!

Jack has gone on a trip. Without us. For NINE DAYS.

No worries, he is not wandering the world alone. He is being extremely well taken care of - spoiled, even - and is a very, very happy boy. Post your guesses in the comments section and I will post the answer on Thursday. Unfortunately, there is no prize other than the joy of playing!

In the meantime, prayers for Jack's safety while away from home and for Phillip and me as we miss him terribly but try to make the most of our time together are greatly appreciated.

Oh, and here's a clue...Let's see if you can figure it out!

10 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I know, I know!!! And I soooooooo wish I was with him

10:01 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger jenni said...

I know also--I also know that while Jack is gone, his mom & dad better come over here & play!!!

11:00 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Heather said...

I know too -- but we heard it via email from the "Jermeister"! ;o) So, whatever will you do with your week off? Want to come hold a baby???

1:43 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:43 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger digging a hole to China said...

just don't let my kids catch wind of this wonderful trip. spence has been asking for days if he could go to this place. can't even imagine the crying i would hear if he knew his mean ole mama refused to let him go on the adventure. also can't imagine having him gone for nine days. is that the longest you have been away from jack?

3:39 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Polly said...

I have no idea, but I am very excited to check your blog on Thursday! Have a great mommy vacation!

6:48 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

At the AL shore with grandparents? That's my guess.

Here's the question...how are you holding up? We're thinking of sending T$ to the grandparent's hosues this summer when Elliot arrives, but I'm nervous about it. Not because I don't trust them, but there is just so much out of my control. Yes, I'm admitting that I have a problem!

8:13 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Raven said...

Okay, I'm clueless... China?! Does Jack have a passport? :)

Give it up!

4:45 PM, April 15, 2008  
Blogger Mary Alice said...

Hmmm.

Well, Miriam, he IS with his grandparents. But not in Alabama!

And Raven, you are sort of on to something. He is not in China, but he could get there more quickly than he could get home!

Keep guessing!!!

7:06 PM, April 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....closer to China than home.....Japan??! For a crash course in karate?? Hope you all are doing well!

10:05 PM, April 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home