Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Almost Four...And most certainly a Perfect Ten!





















Thank you so much, Buddy and DeeDee, for a restful vacation. And an extra special thank you for taking our Big Man to get his pictures made. I think that maybe - just maybe - he had fun!

8 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

Glad you all are home!! You were missed & I missed being there with you!

Call me tomorrow!
Love You!

7:33 PM, March 18, 2008  
Blogger Elizabeth S said...

How do you stand it!!! He is just so cute.

6:36 AM, March 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had NO IDEA that my nephew had no shoes! Why didn't you tell me!
I'll go with you to get him some.
...socks too.

- Uncle Jeremy

9:51 AM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

Buckle up...the girls are gonna start calling soon! Those are some awesome pics! He is such a handsome little man!

8:51 PM, March 19, 2008  
Blogger Christy said...

Cute as ever...does that boy ever take a bad picture?

6:25 AM, March 20, 2008  
Blogger Amy said...

Cute!! Didn't realize you were gone... but glad you had a great time! =D

12:52 PM, March 21, 2008  
Blogger JSM said...

Omgah! Your "almost four" title confused me and had my head spinning for about 4.8 seconds...

1:13 PM, March 22, 2008  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh, sister! I can't wait for Em to see these. Could we possibly get a life-size copy for her room? ;o)

7:03 PM, March 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home