Friday, March 07, 2008

It's only 9 p.m....

...and it's supposed to keep doing this all night long! Yippee!!
















I bet I know what we'll be doing first thing in the morning. And I'm really glad we just went to Costco!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Looks like you guys got the snow that came through here! Pictures to come... =D Hope you're enjoying your winter wonderland!

8:32 AM, March 08, 2008  
Blogger maryann said...

Hey MA!
Just spent awhile catching up. I LOVE your blog!!!!!!! Precious, precious memories you are making.

9:29 PM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hey Mary Alice!
I am a friend of Raven's and have been watching your blog for a while. I am curious where you live in Nashville b/c I think you live very close to me :)
Love your little Jack BTW-such a cutie :)

1:47 PM, March 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home