Sunday, February 24, 2008

Open the Door, Get on the Floor...

...Everybody Walk the Dinosaur!

I really liked this song back in the 80's (before the only version you could find is an annoying Dance Remix), but I digress. I added this song to the blog not only for your listening pleasure (ha ha) - but also because I knew that Jack would get an absolute kick out of it. He did not disappoint.

I got these shots after school this past Tuesday. He asked me to play the song over about 10 times in a row. And I did. He was so excited every time they sang the word Dinosaur. And he said that the "Boom Boom" part was a volcano erupting. (Because you know, volcanoes and dinosaurs go hand in hand.) The little stinker had so much fun dancing, roaring and stomping his little heart out - Almost as much fun as I had watching! Man, I love this kid.


3 Comments:

Blogger JSM said...

Boom boom, shacka-lacka-lacka BOOM! :)

6:49 PM, February 24, 2008  
Blogger Heather said...

We had a [cheerleader] dance routine to this song back in the 7th grade. Thanks for the fun memory!

12:59 PM, February 25, 2008  
Blogger The Daniels said...

I love the last pic especially that facial expression. Priceless!
Love ya!

5:17 PM, February 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home