The Duncans Do Disney, Day Three: Back To The Magic Kingdom


On Wednesday, we had a Character Lunch reserved at The Crystal Palace (thanks again, Scott!) so we opted to spend the whole day at Magic Kingdom again. And what a great time we had! By this time Jack had decided that Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin was his most favorite ride in the park so that's where we went first. (I am happy to say that there were rarely ever any lines and we were able to pretty much walk right on to any ride we wanted. Buzz was no exception.) Jack loved the part of the ride where Buzz captures The Evil Emperor Zurg in the claw from the arcade toy-grabber, shouting, "We got him! We got Zurg in the claw!" each time we rode it. You can see that as we exited the ride Jack proudly showed Zurg who's boss!
And this particular morning as we walked out - THERE HE WAS - the man himself, Buzz Lightyear. Jack was so excited to get to meet him and give him a hug. And aparrently, he thought he should show Buzz who's boss too, although not quite as feircely!Jack also rode the Dumbo ride with Daddy, the Carousel and enjoyed another show at the castle high atop his favorite perch.



Our lunch at the Crystal Palace was magnificent, for lack of a better word. The food was amazing and it was so nice to be able to just sit down in a beautiful environment and enjoy some relaxation while your kids still get to have fun. This lunch was with Pooh and Friends, so the kids were really thrilled to meet all their favorite characters from the 100 Acre Wood.






And now, let's talk about the Castle again, shall we? It was particularly breathtaking on this day, against the bright blue backdrop of the sky. I just couldn't stop looking at it, or taking pictures of it. (And if you look around, you quickly notice that you are not alone in your amazement.) I know I sound like some crazy Princess wanna-be, but seriously - something about it is just so fascinating. I am almost convinced that when I get to Heaven, I'll find that my mansion looks strangely familiar...















1 Comments:
I can't even tell you how bad this makes me want to go! I have never been to Disney, and I can't wait to experience it for the first time right along with my kiddos! Jack is precious!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home