Saturday, July 28, 2007

You tell him, Jack!

Today, I was working really hard around the house, painting and finishing up projects that have been in the works forever. Phillip was dancing around and singing because he knows it drives me crazy when I am in the zone.

At one point, he was shaking his backside in (what he thought was) a provocative manner and I looked up from my work and jokingly said, "You know, this really borders on sexual harassment.".

At which point a little voice pipes up from behind me and says, "Yeah, Daddy - that's vegetable harassment!".

Can you even stand it?!

7 Comments:

Blogger It's a Mom Thing said...

That's hilarious! I'm sure that will become a "family inside joke" for years to come. Too cute.

And I love that you're posting more often now. It's fun to know what's going on in the "D" household. Always good stories!

6:07 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

From the mouths of babes... too cute!

9:40 PM, July 28, 2007  
Blogger jenni said...

LOVE IT!! I'll be in touch when we get back into town...miss you & have a good week!

6:08 AM, July 29, 2007  
Blogger Elizabeth S said...

Hey Mary Alice! I can just picture Phillip dancing around the house...too funny. Miss seeing you guys at North Boulevard. Hope you are doing well.

12:00 PM, July 29, 2007  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is too funny! Thanks for sharing.

7:31 PM, July 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checked up on the blog to see pictures of the pandemonium that must have been going on the last few weeks. Its obvious you love the dancing Mary Alice just admit it. Jeremy loves it also just ask him. Also wanted to tell you since I know your a fan that I got great seats to see the cure in Atlanta this tour! Be good in Nashville!

8:47 PM, July 29, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Vegetable harassment! HA! SO many vegetables are coming to mind!!!! ;o)

2:50 PM, July 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home