Saturday, July 21, 2007

J.K. Rowling is Bloody Brilliant.

(It would be so cool to be British. Or at least to speak with a reasonably convincing British accent. Oh well, I am not and I can not.)

But I am on page 429. It is my goal to finish tonight. Only more 330 pages to go. I don't really need to sleep, do I?

3 Comments:

Blogger michelleandwalker said...

I am so jealous. I have had the book 2 days and I am only on page 20. Normally I would be done by now. At this rate Austin will be in preschool before I find out Harry's fate. I think I am going to have to set up a grandma babysitting date soon, so that I can go in the other room and read. ;-)

7:19 PM, July 22, 2007  
Blogger Mary Alice said...

or....you could bring austin to me and i'll watch him while you read! let me know and i'd be happy to!

7:22 PM, July 22, 2007  
Blogger Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

I'm waiting to hear how HP saved your marriage...

3:49 PM, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home